The Hydrafacial treatment not only resurfaces your skin, but it also simultaneously bathes the newly revealed skin with serums of antioxidants, peptides and Hyaluronic acid. Each serum targets specific skin issues. The Hydrafacial Treatment is great for any skin type and it improves the overall quality of your skin.
Using a specialty tip, the back and chest can be treated with the Hydrafacial taking full advantage of the Vortex technology to effectively extract, resurface and hydrate large areas of the body.
HOW THE HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT WORKS
The Hydrafacial treatment is a different kind of skin-enhancing treatment because of how it thoroughly exfoliates, hydrates and rejuvenates to instantly improve the overall appearance of the skin.
The Hydrafacial combines the benefits of the best in facial treatments such as the exfoliation, skin resurfacing and intense hydration in an all-in-one convenient treatment that delivers instant results. In fact, the Hydrafacial treatment is so instant and non-irritating that it is even safe enough to have done on your wedding day!
- Vortex Extraction – The “vortex” is simply a strongly circulating liquid that when applied to the skin, easily extricates and eliminates a variety of blemishes including blackheads, sebum, and whiteheads for painless and instantaneous extractions.
- Vortex Cleaning – The unique HydroPeel tip works to hydrate the skin effectively using a nutrient-rich, special solution that deeply penetrates the pores of the skin to dissolve away impurities gently while simultaneously softening the skin.
- Antioxidant Vortex Fusion – The special spiral “vortex” tip uses a patented approach for hydrating the skin by simultaneously infusing strong antioxidants into the skin as it exfoliates, which diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and oiliness.
- Exfoliation – Exfoliating the skin is essential in maintaining its health. The HydroPeel innovative tip utilizes abrasive, multiple edges to exfoliate the skin thoroughly many times over to achieve better skin resurfacing minus the irritation, discomfort or redness of other leading dermabrasion procedures.
HydraFacial serums are designed to target certain skin problems to help the skin to be healthier in the long run.
- Blackheads & whiteheads
- Wrinkles, fine lines
- Dehydrated (very dry) skin
- Uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation, sun damage, and brown spots
- Enlarged pores, congested pores
- Acne or oily-prone skin
If you’re ready to experience the skin rejuvenating effects of a Hydrafacial treatment, call today to schedule your session. Your technician will assess your skin and recommend treatment options that are tailored to meet your needs and goals.
Call us today to schedule your Hydrafacial experience! 541-548-5262
$199 per session